POLL: Brent Musburger's comments about Katherine Webb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intheswamp

Reaction score
There is lots of controversy over the comments made during the 2013 BCS Championship game by announcer Brent Musburger regarding Katherine Webb, AJ McCarron's girlfriend. Do you think those comments were "dirty old man" comments or not?

Here's a link to a simple, two-choice poll that I posted that you can vote in. It includes the comments in case you missed them.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/573612

Ed

Nothing worse than what he said about Jenn Sturger all those years ago (long before Farve was sending her cock pics)...

To me, the only story out of all of this should be about Katherine Webb and all the attention and publicity that she's getting. I don't see anything wrong with what Musburger said about her but I do see a media frenzy attempting to create a "dirty old man" story about him.

Ed

He makes off-hand comments about family members, parts of player's lives, etc. in nearly every game he covers. I thought it was pretty funny, and they were border-line dirty old man. She was Miss Alabama, right? Her hotness is no government secret. Kyle

He said nothing every man watching that game wasn't already thinking. The filter from his brain to his mouth just didn't catch it fast enough. I don't care that it said it. Even my wife doesn't see what the big deal is. She is beautiful! He said so....It must be a slow news week when the media decides to make sure a huge deal out of this.

Latest posts

Back