• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Polished Keggles for Sale-NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miked1973

Reaction score
Asking $300 for Keggle with thermometer, ball valve and sight glass.
Asking $175 for Keggle that has not been drilled.

Both highly polished. Both tops have been cut off with a plasma cutter to a smooth finish.

Kegs were originally purchased as damaged a few years back.

Not looking to ship. Would like to stay somewhat local. Live in Red Bank, New Jersey (but drive to Trenton daily for work).

Contact here if interested and we will exchange info.

Mike :mug:

keg 1.jpg

keg 2.jpg

keg 3.jpg

keg 4.jpg

Look great... If u decide you're willing to ship let me know.... I'd definitely be interested. I'm in MA

Mike I live north of Baltimore.. willing to meet let me know if they're still available

As someone who just started brewing last year, what is the benefit/advantage/attraction of a keggle compared to a "traditional" brew kettle (with accessories)?

I assume they are built like a tank, and can withstand a beating, but if one takes care of their equipment, is that so important?

In my opinion, a keg is easy to find on Craigslist for 30-50$. You can do all the cutting and drilling yourself and have a great kettle/MLT/HLT for cheap. Plus it's built to last a lifetime.
Fire away keg police!

As someone who just started brewing last year, what is the benefit/advantage/attraction of a keggle compared to a "traditional" brew kettle (with accessories)?

I assume they are built like a tank, and can withstand a beating, but if one takes care of their equipment, is that so important?

Back