Polar Ware Stainless False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Dan-

Reaction score
Hey,
I am thinking about investing in a SS false bottom from Polar Ware for their 10gal pot. Does anyone have experience with these Polar Ware bottoms and can recommend it or not?

Thanks!

It is very nice and well made. It is pricey, but has quality. It has very sturdy legs on the bottom for keeping it elevated.

I have the 10 gallon Polarware kettle and false bottom. It was one of my first major purchases and I have no regrets. Polarware equipment is well built and rock solid. With reasonable care it should last a lifetime. The false bottom sits about an inch and a half above the bottom of the kettle and there's about one gallon of dead space below it. When I first started brewing I used this kettle as both a mash tun and a boil kettle. Now it is primarily used as a direct fired mash tun. Works very well for me and worth the cost.

Back