Polar Ware = Shipping Delay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddyfunk

Reaction score
DC Metro - Metro Blows Even Without Catoe
I ordered a Polar Ware pot from Brewmasters Warehouse about three weeks ago and they still haven’t delivered it. Ed at Brewmasters Warehouse, who has been incredibly helpful, said that Polar Ware ships directly from their warehouse, which appears to be in Wisconsin. Has anyone else had problems with them? Are they shipping these things straight from pallets coming in from Taiwan?

I ordered a Polar Ware pot from Brewmasters Warehouse about three weeks ago and they still haven’t delivered it. Ed at Brewmasters Warehouse, who has been incredibly helpful, said that Polar Ware ships directly from their warehouse, which appears to be in Wisconsin. Has anyone else had problems with them? Are they shipping these things straight from pallets coming in from Taiwan?

IIRC, Polarware kettles are made in the USA in San Diego I think. Give Polarware a call or email them and see what they say. It can't do any harm. Well, they may push you down the list if you are too much of a PIA, but there's probably only a remote chance of that happening. Roll the dice I say!

Oops, I was wrong on that. They are in Wisconsin just as you thought. Wisconsin is more or less still considered a part of the USA though.

Yep made in the USA. It is worth the wait, I love mine. I had a few marks on it, but with a little Bar Keepers Friend, it looks like new again.

If my house was on fire, this is probably one of the items which I would carry out.

Sent them a slightly disgruntled email and got a response pretty quickly. Apparently my kettle shipped on the 17th, which is pretty slow in my book. Maybe they were punching out a new batch or something. Can't wait to get it given the reviews. I've been using a 7.5 gallon aluminium pot for the past two years and it has seen better days.

Latest posts

Back