Pliny the Elder - Aroma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't used Columbus yet. Even though I don't smoke weed, I think that this aroma seems very unique and is quite pleasant.

Haven't used Columbus yet. Even though I don't smoke weed, I think that this aroma seems very unique and is quite pleasant.

I agree. Plus the smell of fresh, high quality bud is nothing like the smell it creates when burnt. I know some smokers who basically smoke the craft beer of weed, and constantly rate what they try and give notes on aroma, taste, harshness and effect just like a beer tasting.

I agree. Plus the smell of fresh, high quality bud is nothing like the smell it creates when burnt. I know some smokers who basically smoke the craft beer of weed, and constantly rate what they try and give notes on aroma, taste, harshness and effect just like a beer tasting.

Amen buddy. Philly has the goods. ;)

S#*t - someone called the fuzz :)

So does that mean people who live in dry counties can't talk about beer?
Just saying......

He was just suggesting that we not discuss HOW to brew anything that contains illegal substances. The website could be held liable for the information that it contains (Whether they were aware or not). I can understand that.

I'm drinking an Elder right now and have not caught that "aroma" from it either time I've had it. Funny thing though, the other day I got a Green Flash Imperial IPA and right after I poured it that "aroma" was the first thing I noticed.

Back