please help me find thread with link to custom etched glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontman

Reaction score
Sorry for starting a thread for this but a few days ago I was reading a thread that mentioned a place that does a set of four custom etched glasses for $39.

I thought I bookmarked the site but apparently not. I have already done a search on "custom glasses" and variations amd checked every post of every thread that came up. The problem is I'm pretty sure it was a thread of pictures of pretty beer and the discussion turned to glassware so this thread did not show up.

Yes, and thank you for the original link. Took me soooo long to find it because, silly me, I was looking for threads about glasses, not good looking beers.

For quantity 4 you can't even get close to the price of these guys. Also, they sell a pitcher and four pints for only $35.

As far as the art, I have a word doc, a jpg, and a pdf which have suitable artwork but no ai file

Latest posts

Back