PLAYOFF HOCKEY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

Gotta believe!

What are the bruins fans going to throw on the ice when the blues win this one?

Budweisers? ;)

That was a sub-optimal ending to a great season by the Bruins. They'll be looking at the stats and wondering how they didn't win the game, but that's the way the puck bounces. Shots on goal and offensive possession aren't reliable indicators of success.

Anyway, congrats to the Blues...

It was a great series. The Bruins played very well in game 7, but Binnington was bulletproof.
A salute to Boston and congratulations to the Blues on a magic season.

Since I was born in 1976, I seen all 4 majors sports of new england win a championship. How many peeps can claim they seen this from one city/region in ones own lifetime? Can't complain at all. My first 25 years of life? 4 championships (all celtics but don't remember the 1976 celtics win when I was a couple months old ;)!). Last 18 years? Only 12 championships: 1 Bruins, 1 Celtics, 4 Sox, and 6 Pats. So Im spoiled anyways. :rock:Congrats to Blues.

Good showing by the bruins in game 7. Strong first period with many chances that could have altered the path of the game. Somehow the blues got 2 fortunate ones and swapped the momentum their way. After that they just kept chipping pucks out and bruins offense finally wore out.

Sad that there won’t be any hockey for the next 4 months.

Meh. Guarantee all but the crustiest fans will have gotten over this in another day.
Gotta remember how many celebrations we've enjoyed in the last 20 years...

Back