• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (Plano, TX) - Corny Kegs, Malt Mill, CO2 Tanks, and More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
See below table for the item, price, and comments. PM me if you're interested in all/most of the lot.

I'd prefer sell local, however if you're willing to cover the cost of shipping let me know what you're interested in and your zip and if I have a box that can fit whatever you're wanting I'll let you know the shipping cost.

ItemModelPriceComment
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$45Thoroughly cleaned, brand new o-rings. Holds pressure with no issues.
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$45Thoroughly cleaned, brand new o-rings. Holds pressure with no issues.
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$40Crack next to one handle. Can use epoxy or glue to fix.
Thoroughly cleaned, brand new o-rings. Holds pressure with no issues.
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$40Bottom rubber is loose. Can use epoxy or glue to fix.
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$45Has a "Level Sense" dip tube; not sure exactly what it does.
Corny KegBall Lock (5 gal)$45Has a "Level Sense" dip tube; not sure exactly what it does.
CO2 Tank20 lb Steel$110Likely needs hydro test (no sticker on tank) once it needs refilling.
Can typically swap it when it's empty.
The plastic cap is still over the threads, which would imply it's full, however it does not feel as heavy as the 10 lb tank, so not sure about the amount of CO2.
CO2 Tank10 lb Steel$65Likely needs hydro test (no sticker on tank) once it needs refilling.
Seems to still have a good amount of CO2 left.
CO2 Tank5 lb$45Likely needs hydro test (no sticker on tank) once it needs refilling.
Seems to still have a good mount of CO2 left.
CO2 RegulatorAshcroft Brand$15
Grain MillJSP Maltmill$50As best I can tell, this looks to be a Model P (pre-adjusted)
Rollers still look in good shape and should clean up nicely.
Igloo Cooler Mash Tun$15Good condition, just needs to be cleaned. Comes with a homemade filter screen, and spigot is replaced with brass valve.
PumpTeel 135-036-10$45*Disclaimer: I did not wire this pump, so I can't speak to the reliability of the wiring. You can always rewire it however you want. I'll confirm it functions properly once I get some tubing to run some water through it.
Immersion Chiller with Hose and FittingsAnvil Foundry (Stainless)- 25' x 3/8"$45Received with my Foundry, but never used.
Comes with PVC tubing and sink attachment.
Wort Aerator / Wine DegasserWine Agitating Rod Fizz-X$8Don't recall the original manufacturer, but the link is a similar style.
Immersion ChillerCopper - 25' x 3/8"$30
Immersion Chiller (Copper)1/2" Tubing
8.5" D x 8" H (coil section)
$20Homemade chiller. Includes hosing and attachments on both ends.
Draft Beer Shanks (Stainless)4 1/8" (x2)
5 1/8" (x1)
$20 eachNew, never used. Each comes with 90* 1/4" barb
Carbonation Cap (Stainless)Fits most plastic drink bottles$5

Brew 1.jpgBrew 2.jpgBrew 3.jpgBrew 4.jpgBrew 5.jpgBrew 6.jpgBrew 7.jpgBrew 8.jpgBrew 9.jpgBrew 10.jpgBrew 11.jpgBrew 12.jpgBrew 13.jpgBrew 14.jpgBrew 15.jpg

Last edited:
Back