Places to enjoy brew in NOLA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creekrat

Reaction score
I'm heading to New Orleans for about 4-5 days later this month for work and will be staying down on St Charles just a couple blocks from Bourbon st. I want to visit NOLA Brewing but where else are some good places to sample and enjoy a great brew?

I was just there in May and spent some time at the Avenue Pub. They had a great tap selection. Was there with others who aren't as into beer as me so this really was the only spot we hit but I'd recommend it.

http://theavenuepub.com

A hop, skip, and jump north of NOLA is Abita Springs where Abita Brewery has a brew pub.

There's several places we went in NOLA, but I'll need to get back to you on where as SWMBO finds these places. I just go and drink/eat and be merry.

The Joint has excellent BBQ! It's in an old house. They served local beers, mostly Abita from what I recall. Not a large selection though.

Latest posts

Back