• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Bru Gear 14g Pro fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the Bru Gear pro-fermenter 14g - looking for $500 obo. Comes with all tri-clamp fittings, plus adapters for 1/2" NPT on the ball valves (except for bottom drain, which is 2" tri-clamp butterfly valve.

I'm really happy with the fermenter - unfortunately I travel for work, and a conical isn't much use if you're not around to use the dump valve, so it's not a great fit with my current setup. My loss is your gain.

Note - this fermenter has been passivated and cleaned, and only used twice. I'm willing to ship (still have the box) but local pickup is strongly preferred.

Here's a link to the product http://www.bru-gear.com/ProFermenter-14-Gallon_p_22.html.

Latest posts

Back