• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Pin Lock Kegs. 5 & 3 gal.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting out of kegging as my brewing has slowed considerably. My tank, distributer and taps are already gone. I have three 5 gallon PIN LOCK kegs and one 3 gallon pin lock. I am looking for $25 each for the 5's and $40 for the 3. I am selling the 3 cheap because it has a gas leak somewhere and I don't have the time to figure it out. More than likely it's one of the seals as I haven't changed them in approximately 3 years. Leak just developed with last batch.

I prefer local (can meet but won't cross bridge unless you pay toll at EZPASS rate), but I will talk shipping and Paypal via PM if anyone is very interested. Thanks for looking.

Staten Island. I work in Manhattan but I work at night and leave early AM.

Pick up definitely preferred but I'll go down the line with the shippers if that falls through.

Back