pilsner for wife!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargon

Reaction score
Wife is kinda picky on the beer she like miller lite only other beer that would top that would a beer we had at disney land and that was at a microbrewery called Big River brewery and she loved the "Soughtern Light Flyer" beer which was a american pilsner made with liverty hops wondering if anyone had a base recipe for this? i have never atempted a lager/pilsner so that why im here in the extract section looking for some help it would make her year if i could brew something she could enjoy and i would love not running to store paying for miller!. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
:mug:

that i can i have a freezer that is empty and cube one i believe it can hold 2 pails. i was going to test the temp range but have not had the time yet but im sure i can purchase somethinging to make it the right temp

Yes, you want a temp controller. There are two types, analog and digital.

An analog temp controller gets you within 3-4 degrees of the target temp (it cools it down to below the target temp, then when the temperature rises, it cools it down again). This is fine for most beers, and keeps your compressor from burning out due to overuse.

A digital temp controller is a bit more expensive, but it keeps the temp within 1 degree of the target temp. It is also fine.

Back