• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pieces to replace my previous home brewery (Ohio)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MapleGroveAleworks

Reaction score
Hi all, I had to sell my all of my homebrew equipment about 2 years ago after my wife and I lost our daughter. I am ready to brew again and am looking to acquire a few things.

6 way manifold
Stir plate
Stainless steel mash paddle
Johnson temp controllers
50 foot 1/2" immersion wort chiller
6 way co2 gas manifold
co2 regulator
Blichmann floor burner
Corny kegs

I live in Cincinnati OH and would be glad to talk to anyone looking to unload anything. Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you find an get the gear you're looking for.

I have a brand new stir starter stir plate and a 50ft 1/2 inch immersion chiller with garden hose attachments. Located in Boston. Pm me and maybe we could work something out.

I've bought a few kegs from corny keg.com located very near St. Rita's on Glendale Milford road at I75. Good dudes very helpful!

I have a couple ranco temp controllers. PM me if you are interested.

I've got some ball lock and pin lock kegs in 3 and 5 gallon sizes I'm looking to unload. I also have some MoreBeer CounterFlows, a 26gallon mash tun, and I also might have a Co2 reg. I'm also in Cincinnati... PM me if you are interested.

Back