Picture help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildGingerBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I asked TxBrew but he couldn't answer, so I'm coming to the forum...

Not too long ago I was able to "right click, copy" a pic on my laptop and "right click, paste" it into a thread. Now I can't. I can't post pics at all. Can anyone help me? Am I doing something wrong I am not aware of? Has something changed?

Thanks.

J

The only reason I can imagine that working is if your browser was feeding a URL (rather than an image) to your clipboard. The question doesn't have much to do with this forum, and more to do with your browser software. What happens if you right click-copy an image and try to paste it into a plaintext document?

images

The only reason I can imagine that working is if your browser was feeding a URL (rather than an image) to your clipboard. The question doesn't have much to do with this forum, and more to do with your browser software. What happens if you right click-copy an image and try to paste it into a plaintext document?

That is no problem. How do I isert using a url?

No. You would have to upload them to your gallery or a hosting site first.

Ok, so I uploaded pics to the gallery on here and then inserted that url into the "insert pics" tab? When I do that, all it does it put a link in the post, not a pic. What am I doing wrong??

For the record, I brew really good beer, I'm just an idiot at computers!

Are you copying Link location or Image location?

You want the Image Location. Then insert IMAGE not LINK. The one that looks like a picture. Or just use HTML code.

Latest posts

Back