Picked these up Saturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iechyd Da

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A group of us went to the AHA rally at Bell's in Kalamazoo last Saturday. We had a great time tasted a lot of great beer and stopped at Tiffany's party store on the way back to Indiana. Most of these are not available or can be hard to find in my area. List reads from right to left.
2899400823_6c3a44c338.jpg

Rodenbach – Grand Cru
Jolly Pumpkin - Calabaza Blanca, Luciernaga, Bam Bière, Oro de Calabaza
Leelanau Whaleback White
Cantillon - Organic Gueuze, Lou Pepe
Southern Tier - hoppe Imperial Extra Pale Ale
Lagunitas – Maximus
Rogue – Double Dead guy

Oh, I've had that Double Dead Guy the other day. HUGE hop flavor, it's like a Cascade kick in the nutsack! I loved it!!! :rockin:

I have always loved Rodenbach. They've got me curious about a sour sometime in the future (gotta chat with Evan!).

Tell me what you think of the other ones. I cant find any Lagunitas here. Where'd you find that in Indiana?! :mug:

Oh wow, I'm so far south of there I never get that way. I've seen the Cantillion around here but never tried. Let me know if I should.

The Jolly Pumpkin brews are all magnificent. He is one of the best brewers in America IMO.

We just grabbed two bottles of the double dead guy. I can't wait to try it. I just love the big bottles of beer. Now that I got a collection going I hate to drink them.

Latest posts

Back