Photographers and/or Film Makers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintdog327

Reaction score
I work as a Photographer/DP/Videographer here in Boston and wanted to know if any fellow brewers share a similar passion. A few days ago I watched the Brooklyn Brewery video about their brewmaster and how he was once an aspiring film maker. I guess the addiction was too strong for him :p I would love to hear all of your input on filming techniques, photography, film critique, whatever!

Interested in your opinions!
Saintdog

I used to dabble at photography when I was in college. I did a bunch of photo sets for my roommate's architecture classmates shooting their models for portfolios. (Guess I am showing my age its all done on Autocad these days, and I was using a Mamiya 645) I also had a chance to photograph the Port Huron to Mackinaw Sailboat Race. It as pretty awesome being on the only photo boat with Pros. I am trying to slowly get back into taking pics again, just don't find much inspiration in the prairie, but I have done a bit of paid cemetery pics for genealogists.

I've made a bit of money as a freelance photog. Went to Iraq for a bit for a guy to take pictures after I got out of the Army. I got out of it for a while around the time I met my wife and got married, but I'm trying to get back into it now.

Airplanedoc, I love photographing cemeteries and other decaying relics of history. I'm planning to make a tour and shoot as many old barns as I can in my part of the state, and see if I can't find some of those old cemeteries while I'm out.

Back