Pests

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LewBrew88

Reaction score
From the pattern I would guess little caterpillars. At least that's what I dealt with last year. They hung out on the underside of the lea ves, relatively sheltered from causual spraying and never seemed to stay on one leaf for long, making them difficult to catch in the act. But I could be wrong, either way just be sure to spray up and under the leaves with your poison of choice (my caterpillars laughed at neem oil... Se7en stopped the laughter)

It looks like caterpillars are eating your leaves. You can try for some sprays which are available in the market to get rid of them and protect your plants. You can check for DIY methods which you can find by searching for them online. If all of the above does not work, then you should ask a professional exterminators team like Exterminator Naugatuck CT, Exterminator New Haven County CT, Exterminator Trumbull CT, Exterminator Newtown CT, Exterminator Redding CT for some suggestions. They can better guide you on what further step you should take. They have years of experience dealing with these problems so they can guide you in much better way.

Back