• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Perlick 5 Tap Tower and Drip Tray ~ Ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BungBrewing

Reaction score
(*THIS IS NOT MINE*)

There is an air-cooled stainless Perlick five (5) tap T-tower with a surface mounted drip tray on Ebay right now starting at $200 (and $25 shipping). I've been watching and it's gone unsold for at least two auctions so far. The seller just re-listed it again today and it's set to expire on October 8 in the morning. It's located in Milwaukee, WI. (I know there's at least a couple of beer drinkers there.)

It looks to be in decent shape and if I didn't already have an uninstalled 8-tap Micromatic tower (patiently waiting for me to start a kitchen remodel), I might have bought it earlier. If you cut and paste the heading from this post (but not the "~ Ebay") and search for it in Ebay, it will come right up.

Back