Pee smells funny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One large Homebrew store had a typo in their catalog. In the description for one of their Belgian beers, one of the ingregredients was Sweet Orange Pee.

One large Homebrew store had a typo in their catalog. In the description for one of their Belgian beers, one of the ingregredients was Sweet Orange Pee.

Hah! That is hilarious.

Can't said I have ever had Orange pee though, just pee that smells funny. Had some asparagus this weekend too and I am definitely one of the people that can smell it. It was awful.

Are you sure it isn't your **** that smells of yeast? That is what should be smelling, but I suppose it could smell in your urine as well. It happens, no biggie. Sometimes my morning shat smells like freshly baked bread. Quite..... yeah.

So now it's coming out of the basement and not the attic? Well then....

My do-in's:
Chili (a given)
Excess amounts of sushi (those peel paint)
The tuna casserole from Jimbo's All Natural Foods (just f***in' run)

Can't say beer/yeasties have ever given me the toots...

*revive*

Yes, this happens to me all the time when I get impatient with my brews and sample a half gallon after 24 - 36 hours or so of crash cooling.

It's like a pepperminty asparagusy fishy smell of wretched doom. Sometimes I can taste it in my mouth the day afterwards. Fusels probably. That can't be good for your health...

Back