• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania PA - 17963 - Various equipment for sale (60qt kettle, 10gal cooler, BIAB filter, and more)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegame310

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am going to be taking a step back from the hobby for a little bit. Have some other affairs that need taken care of and I just don't spend the time like I used to. It's not good bye forever though, it's see ya down the road.

Anyway I am selling off the below equipment. I would really love to sell it all as a lot with local pickup however I am willing to ship with additional fees.

17963 area code.

Thanks!

10 Gallon Igloo Cooler/Mash Tun with Brewer's Edge Weldless Ball Valve and BIAB Mash Tun Filter from BrewInABag.com - $70
bThkjA1.jpg

Thunder Group 60 Quart Aluminum Stock Pot - only used a handful of times - $50
CbGXsnD.jpg

wxctXtc.jpg

6.5 Gallon Glass Carboy - $30
25' Copper Wort Chiller - $30
Hydrometer and Tube - $15
StirStarter Magnetic Stir Plate (Ordered through ebay - seller: goldenloafer) - comes with stir bar and keeper magnet - $30
2000 ML erlenmyer Flask - $15
Double Lever Corker - $20
Avvinator Vinator for Bottles - $10
Stainless Steel Brewing Spoon - $5

0Du9rom.jpg

Latest posts

Back