Overstock KEG SALE + 5 Gallon Keg Giveaway - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, u guys crack me up! Let me join in on the ribbing too ( ;

"unfortunately we sold all of the overstock kegs... including the two we were going to give away, ooops!"

Well I was about to order two of them from them, but then literally the same day one of the locals in the club decided to sell eleven of them off. For about $15 a keg less when you figure shipping. About ten year old surplus too.. Much less rough than I have been buying in the last couple of years. So I suppose it can work both ways, eh?

This is really surprising that they made this contest and didn't call out a winner. I wonder if they put the wrong date?

Or could try something like this... @KegconnectionLLC

This would probably work if he's been on the site but there has been no recent posts. [emoji6]

Yeah, but it always works for @WesleyS , @Hello , @ChefRex , @thecadjockey , @1977brewer , @finsfan , @wobrien , @mcbaumannerb , @thatjonguy , @iijakii , @GavRoflin C , @beermeduffman , and the like.

Latest posts

Back