Overstock KEG SALE + 5 Gallon Keg Giveaway - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, we THOUGHT we had posted the winner on Friday via the Android app but apparently we definitely did not.

To make up for our mess up, we've drawn 5 winners!

#182 -- smagic14

#003 -- BrunDog

#236 -- lumpher

#029 -- RunNakeDnECU

#117 -- Hello

PM'ing you all right now to let you know you've won! Just reply back with what two used kegs you'd like (ball lock or pin lock) and a shipping address!

Hey guys!

To say that we've got kegs in stock right now would be an understatement. WE'VE GOT LOTS OF KEGS! Thanks to an overstock of inventory, we're offering our 5 gallon ball lock and pin lock kegs at SUPER LOW PRICES (click on the banners above). Save $$ on individual keg orders or save HALF OFF kegs when purchased along with one of our kegerator kits!

Enjoy the savings while supplies last and there is NO QUANTITY LIMIT on your orders!

If you're a homebrew club and want to order for the gang, give us a call at 325-356-5204 and we can help save you money on shipping!

With that all said, you know we love to throw a good giveaway and this time we'll be choosing one of you to win TWO 5 Gallon Used Kegs of your choice (Ball Lock OR Pin Lock)!

To be entered into our random drawing, all you have to do is reply/comment in this thread! We'll be holding our drawing on January 29th @ 6pm Central!

cheers,

Kegconnection

I'm in for the drawing.

But question: how long do you expect the half off when buy a kit deal to last?

I'm in for the drawing.

But question: how long do you expect the half off when buy a kit deal to last?

We're estimating our overstock supply to last until February 5th (two weeks). I'll update you after the weekend if that changes but we do have a ton of kegs and, even though we're already selling some almost immediately after the OP, we're still thinking it'll be live until Feb. 5th'ish.

Hope this helps!

cheers,

joshua

I remember when you sold 4 for $100 on a regular basis. I told the wife I should have ordered more...

Yes, it has been quite a few years. Oh well.

:drunk:

Great giveaway! Throwing my hat in this one for sure. Thanks!

Edit: The OP says no limit on orders, but the site says a limit of four? Could you clarify, please?

Latest posts

Back