Overstock KEG SALE + 5 Gallon Keg Giveaway - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In please.

I posted in the review forum but want to add this here: I just got a keg system with the half price kegs and everything looks great and was shipped fast.

If anyone is thinking about getting into kegging I would get on this like sauce on ribs.

I've got a porter in secondary that would be perfect for these free kegs! Count me in!

Great giveaway! Throwing my hat in this one for sure. Thanks!

Edit: The OP says no limit on orders, but the site says a limit of four? Could you clarify, please?

Whoa, thanks for bringing that to my attention! I've had it corrected as we don't intend to limit the amount a customer can order on these kegs. We truly do have a ton (although we've already pushed out a lot since last night!).

Like we said in the OP, if you're even looking to order a mass quantity, give us a call @ 325-356-5204 and we can discuss shipping options!

cheers,

joshua

Thanks for the offer and contest! I would love to win a couple of them ball locks! It would force me to make a new keezer for in the house! :p

Whoa, thanks for bringing that to my attention! I've had it corrected as we don't intend to limit the amount a customer can order on these kegs. We truly do have a ton (although we've already pushed out a lot since last night!).

Like we said in the OP, if you're even looking to order a mass quantity, give us a call @ 325-356-5204 and we can discuss shipping options!

cheers,

joshua

The clarification is much appreciated. I'll pass along the info to the HBC and see if something beneficial comes from it.

Back