Organizing beer lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using cable clips purchased at Home Depot to hold my lines to the top of the keezer lid. You should have no problem finding them at HD, Lowes, etc.

I use THESE to organize my lines in my system, they look sweet and work great, I had them sitting around from a few car builds, I made a couple for cars using nylon, drill and tap to hold the two pieces together, then drill down the seam of the two pieces to allow you to clamp the hose in the middle when done, like the ones in the link but from nylon and will hold as many as you choose to drill for. I have also used a zip tie around the bundle with a zip tie between each hose to seperate them, I would need to take a pic and post up to make the explanation make sense

Thanks for the replies. I had been searching so intensely for "tubing clips" that I never even thought to look for cable clips. I think cable clips will work for what I want to do.

GearJammer, those are nice! I really need to look around that site, lots of cool stuff I could use... of course a shopping cart and a few hours in a Mcmaster-Carr warehouse would be killer too!

Latest posts

Back