opinons for single tier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tch1980

Reaction score
I am getting close to finishing my single tier setup. I have 3 kegs with weldless bulkheads ordered 1 each for drains. I have 1 march pump on hand already. My budget is about up so I'm not sure what to order.

1. silicone tubing 1/2IDx3/4OD usplastic 2.10 p/ft. (from reading posts it's well worth the price) and quick connects Mcmaster carr the most popular brass ones male 6739k59 1.98 ea. female 6739k64 6.47 ea. (would be nice for swapping vessels)

2. another pump (little chugger plastic) so I can fly sparge (reading Bobbym's posts him and others get good efficiencies batch sparging though)

3. your opinons?? I have roughly 100-150 to finish up...(hard plumbing for gas,thermos,sight glasses??)

I know I could get 1 and 2 with the funds but would hate to overlook a key part or add on.

I have the stand built, burners mounted, water filter, cfc, and casters on.

Thanks

Check out the silcone tubing and camlock quick disconnects from BargainFittings.com They work great, the price is good and shipping is very low.

maida I ordered my bulkheads from them I should've just ordered the tubing also, but USplastics is 5 miles from my house so I don't have to worry about shipping from them. the quick connects look very nice though I'm just shooting for the cheaper brass ones though for now.

lostboysbrew, It's nothing to brag about right now. Actually its made from a old atv ramp for a truck bed and a cut up bed frame. I'll try to attach some pics but I don't see where I can attach them from a file on my computer. maybe I have to have more posts before I can do that.

singletier.jpg

Here's the best shot I have of it.

Latest posts

Back