Opinions wanted...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Logo do you prefer?

• "Hilgert Family Brewing" below "Hilgert"

• "Family Brewing" integrated into "Hilgert" flag

Results are only viewable after voting.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
I have been using the first logo below, but recently downloaded Inkscape (love it) which has rendered MS Paint which had been my only editing software moot and allowed me to tweak the logo.

What are your feelings on the two logos? Personally I am torn; I think the contrasting texts of "Hilgert" and "Hilgert Family Brewing" lends a good effect. Currently beer names are inserted into the "flag" for labels.

However, I like the "Family Brewing" that is incorporated into the larger "Hilgert" precisely because it is integrated, and then also allows for longer beer names to be inserted below the main logo where "Hilgert Family Brewing" is located in the first logo when used for labels.

Thoughts, opinions? TIA.

3110922856_7858053721.jpg

I like the latter but the "Family Brewing" portion could be aligned a bit better. Maybe with the top instead of the bottom. The lower case G's seem to prevent the font from doing that smoothly.

Both are good clean graphics that are quite nice.

But I'd vote for #2

Don't like the redundancy in #1 as much.

i like #1 but maybe only use the additional text when the logo is bigger and use the main logo for labels and so on.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. You are giving me some constructive things to consider. It is appreciated.

I like the first, something about the word family in the logo doesn't do it for me. It might make sense today but will it 50 years from now? I think it is nice in the text below the logo. It will always be Hilgert beer...

Both very clean and nice, but the 'Family Brewing' seems shoved in on the second one. Both look great, just slightly prefer the first one. On my labels, I have a top label and bottom label, top I have it like the first, bottom like the second because I couldn't decide-

toplabel.jpg

dryirishshatteredstout.jpg

I like the latter but the "Family Brewing" portion could be aligned a bit better. Maybe with the top instead of the bottom. The lower case G's seem to prevent the font from doing that smoothly.

Very Nice, and I like the "Family Brewing" in the flag, just align it a bit better and you are golden.

Back