O'Neil's has beer taps at tables!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost as cool as having taps in your house!

DSCN1876.jpg

There's a place here in Moscow (Russia) that has taps at the tables. It is in an old Firehouse and there are big red pipes running around the place and there are taps on these pipes at the tables, with different tables getting different beers (no 2 the same). A pretty cool setup, but they do charge a little more for the beer you serve yourself. If anybody wants to check it out the website is here Пивная 01. It's in Russian, but you can click on the link at the top right of the page to see the pictures.

That's pretty cool

Now I've got to find the Stats sports bar here in Atlanta.

Its on Marietta st downtown. Take Peachtree south to Marietta, make a right (you have to take this little bitty triangle road thing to make the R on Marietta) and then its about a half mile on the left after you pass Philips Arena.

if youre in the atlanta area, check out Cheeky's Taqueria. The bar section of the restaurant has Dos Equis taps on the table and excellent mexican styled food. I know of one in Suwanee and one in Roswell but there may be more.

There's a sports bar here in my neck of the woods that has that too. Sad thing is, it's BMC. They actually had the balls to advertise on the radio that they had a whopping "6 different beers on tap!!!"

Yeah, I'm thrilled. :(

Anyway, I hope the one you've got is cooler than the craphole I'm stuck with. :D

Edited: Oh, just saw you're in Georgia and this bar is in Kentucky. Well, I hope the Kentuckiens enjoy it.

That's pretty cool

Its on Marietta st downtown. Take Peachtree south to Marietta, make a right (you have to take this little bitty triangle road thing to make the R on Marietta) and then its about a half mile on the left after you pass Philips Arena.

I'll have to check this out when i'm in town over Labor Day. Just one question... Which Peachtree are you talking about? :D;) I assume it's the one most of the hotels are on in downtown.

Terje

Read about this last week. What would be really cool is if you could select the beer you want at your table via a screen or something and that will activate the beer tap you want. It would be harder to engineer and cost more, but would appeal to me more than some not-so-great beer on tap at my table. However, what they have now will appeal to the masses, so it's better for business.

Latest posts

Back