One more beer knurd...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomcat333

Reaction score
Good morning ladies and gents. Glad to be aboard.

My name's Andy, and I am a couple beers into the morning after a 12-hour night shift, so life is pretty good.

I jumped into brewing pretty wholeheartedly and have a couple all grains under my belt. I've been accused of being a bit nerdish, but it's only because I enjoy the math and science, which when added to a similar zest for alcohol, naturally leads to homebrewing! I'm enjoying the site. There seem to be a lot of experienced people here. (Thanks in advance for the help.) Oh, and are any of you guys engineers? It seems like several of the other younger engineers around at work brew as well. Just curious. See you around.

Cheers! :mug:

Welcome to the happiest place on earth! hurrrr....

Seriously, probably not a great idea to spell nerd like that. Looks dangerously close to a cross between "knead" and "turd". And I don't think anyone wants to knead a turd. :D

How life down south of the border? The inlaws live in Morehead City, and we design a bunch of animal shelters down in NC, so we're down there quite often. Little Washington. Hendersonville. Southern Pines. Brevard. NC's been good to us.

Back