one last extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosnowsk8er

Reaction score
so i've decided to do one more extract kit while i'm gathering all my equipment to jump into AG,

so heres the question....i picked up a coppers brewmaster series IPA kit and it calls for 500gs of dry light malt extract and 300g's of corn sugar, the guy @ the store told me to add 1000g's of extract and the normal 300g's of sugar and also some more hops he gave me...what do u think?

how do i do me boil?

Save out half of the DME. Follow the instructions and add the rest of the DME at 15. Use the extra hops for dry hopping.

maybe the guy at the store is a friend of mine... becouse he always use 1kg of malt extract :D :D

I'd follow the isctruction ;)

For the IPA I use about 4-5 pounds of liquid lme. The 300 g's sugar is ok. That particular kit is nice and hoppy - but like david said you can use the hops for dry hopping. Im sure you'll do fine - that kit makes a nice beer.

Back