One Entrepreneur Wanted.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to admit this- but that is EXACTLY what I saw in my mind's eye!

I wanted to type out "ludicrous" and "you're". I would have corrected the rest, but I couldn't understand some of it.

Oh, well, sorry this got so far off topic. To be honest, I think it started with, "One Entrepreneur Wanted", though.

Im convinced this is the same guy who came on here talking about how he had crazy recipes that were gonna make him and his investors rich, but he wasn't going to put in a dime. Remember that guy?

Im convinced this is the same guy who came on here talking about how he had crazy recipes that were gonna make him and his investors rich, but he wasn't going to put in a dime. Remember that guy?

I think Cape was bored and made up a fake account. :D

The sad part is, this behavior is pretty typical of 24 year olds these days. :eek:

I hate to admit this- but that is EXACTLY what I saw in my mind's eye!

I wanted to type out "ludicrous" and "you're". I would have corrected the rest, but I couldn't understand some of it.

Oh, well, sorry this got so far off topic. To be honest, I think it started with, "One Entrepreneur Wanted", though.

Great minds! I try not to be that guy but that was a particularly funny one.

This thread provided me with a complete day full of entertainment every time I picked up my phone.

Sad thing is if this guy/immature child had been courteous to the forum and respected the pecking order he could have come away with some helpful advice, potential interested connections, and at the very least some new networking connections. Instead he decided to show his a$$ and pick fights with the likes of old man(tongue planted firmly in cheek) yoop.

Good choice dude!

Hey Old Man Yoop-
You know Gov Kasich? Please put in a good word for me I'm working on getting a state contract!

I've never seen someone so defensive! This thread has all the signs of being awesome. I do remember the recipe guy but can't find the thread in a quick search.

Man, and my vote was for another member being DOTY with the "Im not gay and have 2 daughters... check out my girlfriend" thread. This guy takes the cake by a landslide. One thing to talk business, but another to be pissy about ANY criticism that online "strangers" give. No wonder he has to search out people online for partners. Apparently nobody else will deal with him face to face.

Good luck with your ventures buddy, but I have a feeling you may not be welcome here.

P.S. DOTY - *****bag of the Year. We have too many acronyms... Could we add this to the Wiki? Haha!

TyTanium said:
This wins thread of the year.

For sure. But wait, we have 8 more months to go. It can always be better! (Or worse?... Hhhmmmmmmmm...).

As a 25 year old, I just want to say that I'm ashamed to be associated with someone like this just because he has repeatedly touted his age throughout this thread. I promise there are plenty of hardworking people in my generation who do not have this kind of entitled attitude and who are eager to show respect.

I only hope the attitude and entitlement demonstrated here by this guy does not reflect on all twenty somethings.

As a 25 year old, I just want to say that I'm ashamed to be associated with someone like this just because he has repeatedly touted his age throughout this thread. I promise there are plenty of hardworking people in my generation who do not have this kind of entitled attitude and who are eager to show respect.

I only hope the attitude and entitlement demonstrated here by this guy does not reflect on all twenty somethings.

Now, this is the type of person I'd like to partner with on a brewery. :mug:

I wish I could distill this whole thread into a beer. It would be even more awesome than another famous Masshole's Utopia.

TheGreatHambino said:

Ditto. When I was 25 I had just competed my machinist journeyman and was also a single father.

Yeah I'm pretty ashamed of being 27 right now... I can't stand these whinney kids who think they deserve to have their butts wiped for them because they have a 4 year degree.

As a 25 year old, I just want to say that I'm ashamed to be associated with someone like this just because he has repeatedly touted his age throughout this thread...

Don't be so sure the OP is what he claims to be. He seemed like an average troll to me early on in this thread. I wouldn't believe anything he said or be naive enough to partner up with him.

That said, it was entertaining watching him self destruct here on the forum.

Please don't close this thread down.

They say opposites attract. I say for your next installment on youtube bring this guy in as a special guest about the business aspect of homebrewing. Something like a mix between homebrewing and MMA.

::: shiny keg dropped over the head :::

At 25 I'd been a cop already for two years and was working steady midnights.

Thread of the year is already decided. Just search Weizenwerks. 'Nough said.

Oh man, I remember that thread. That was pretty epic.

...and when I was 24 I was a shiftless drunk who enjoyed trolling internet forums.

Thread of the year is already decided. Just search Weizenwerks. 'Nough said.

YES! Although...Weizen's work spread across multiple threads (and forums?), so it's not fair to isolate his glory to a single thread. He wins ______ of the year. (Too many words to choose just one)

YES! Although...Weizen's work spread across multiple threads (and forums?), so it's not fair to isolate his glory to a single thread. He wins ______ of the year. (Too many words to choose just one)

Did Weizenwerks ever mention his brewery name? I too live in Wisconsin and he is giving us "cheeseheads" a bad name. What a D*Bag... If I find out his brewery actually exists, I will make it a point to never frequent it and make sure I tell everyone I know to do the same.

Did Weizenwerks ever mention his brewery name?... If I find out his brewery actually exists, I will make it a point to never frequent it and make sure I tell everyone I know to do the same.

Nah, he got arrested for selling homebrew.

Kidding, I have no idea.

He definitely didn't have a brewery. All the evidence was out there. Hell, maybe Weizen and Mr. Boston should partner up. That's of course if this dude is okay with avoiding adjuncts like the plague.

Well crap. I've only brewing for 2 years, but I'm 23, so I guess that means I know everything about brewing. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS? And why am I still listening to all you old people. Oh well.

Please don't close this thread down.

Looks like our OP got "closed down" by Ol' Man Yooper. :ban:
That's what happens why you play your silly games on "his" lawn. :drunk:

BTW Bobby, could you get me a job at that big brewery you work at? I always thought it would be cool to work at a really big brewery and I've got a degree so hey, I'm entitled to whatever I want, right?

The entertainment was fun while it last though, such awesome trolling, whether intentional or not.
Love Ludacris btw... :fro: Luda!

I almost want to feel bad for this guy now but if he wasn't behaving like such a masshat this would have never happened so... as you were.

I want to invest with a guy that gets his business plan done, goes forward and gets his licenses, takes out loans then decides he is in over his head. Sounds like the perfect person to go into business with. Where do I sign up?

Latest posts

Back