On HGTV Right Now There is a Homebrewer looking for a new house for brewspace!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat x nub

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Go to HGTV: him and his wife were drinking his pilsner and he has a couple kegs and carboys shoved everywhere. And his SWMBO wants him to have his own brew room in their new house

Poor guy. You can have a brew shed outside, Here's a damn closet you could brew in. He find a great area to brew, and she says, "I'm seein a treadmill here"

Poor guy has to insulate the garage for his brewspace. Looked like he had converted cooler as a mash tun and he a nice boiling pot with a thermometer built in and a spigot at the bottom. I counted three corny kegs and 3 or 4 carboys. I would say he was expierenced

Yeah, she kept getting the smallest bedroom and he kept getting the crap-tastic utility rooms. Pretty clear who wears the pants there!

Its running again tonight and I was curious if Mr. software engineer/no-balls was a member here.

Wife and I can make it a drinking game.

Drink on:
Any room thats deemed a "good size"
Walk in closet.
Agent says you can change the wall color or carpet.
Berber
Linoleum
SS appliances

And of course double for picking the wrong house.

Go to HGTV: him and his wife were drinking his pilsner and he has a couple kegs and carboys shoved everywhere. And his SWMBO wants him to have his own brew room in their new house

you were watching HGTV...

haha.jpg

Back