On busibess in Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akervin

Reaction score
And in looking for a good brew pub with some good food on the west side.

Any suggestions?

Only in town til 3-21-12

Edit: damn iPhone... Im in town on business.

Don't live there but I know that's about the only place to buy surly beers.
I would stock up if I ww you.

barley johns is great, on old 88 and just north of downtown mpls a bit.
there is a new place i would love to check out in st paul called the happy gnome
498 selby ave., every wednesday @8pm live music & $4 pours on mn beer, summit, surly and lift bridge "plus more!"

I love live music and surlys, this place sounds fantastic!!

www.thehappygnome.com
I honestly am not advertising or have any affiliation with this place, just passing this on!

on the site i read "for six years", well this is the first I have heard of them in the city pages..
Hmmm
"Upcoming Events
" it says nothing...
I read this add again and i guess its Nicholas Mrozinski & the feeling playing on wednesdays, never heard of him/them, will have to hope to get a sample of them on youtube.
Im listening to them now.. not bad!

Oh this new Foleys bar in mpls is supposed to be a good place also, new and serving up their brewed beer there.. I hope i got that name right! :)

barley johns is great, on old 88 and just north of downtown mpls a bit.
there is a new place i would love to check out in st paul called the happy gnome
498 selby ave., every wednesday @8pm live music & $4 pours on mn beer, summit, surly and lift bridge "plus more!"

I love live music and surlys, this place sounds fantastic!!

www.thehappygnome.com
I honestly am not advertising or have any affiliation with this place, just passing this on!

on the site i read "for six years", well this is the first I have heard of them in the city pages..
Hmmm
"Upcoming Events
" it says nothing...
I read this add again and i guess its Nicholas Mrozinski & the feeling playing on wednesdays, never heard of him/them, will have to hope to get a sample of them on youtube.
Im listening to them now.. not bad!

Oh this new Foleys bar in mpls is supposed to be a good place also, new and serving up their brewed beer there.. I hope i got that name right! :)

They are definitely not new as I've been going there for years now. Massive tap list, good food but the service is usually pretty spotty the times I've been there.

Also worth checking out the Muddy Pig just down the street, another great tap list.

They are definitely not new as I've been going there for years now. Massive tap list, good food but the service is usually pretty spotty the times I've been there.

Also worth checking out the Muddy Pig just down the street, another great tap list.

Both are great! I've been to both of them more than once although not recently as I rarely get to the Twin Cities.

I really liked the food at Happy Gnome, and they seemed to have a bunch of artisan cheeses for sell as well (but I didn't check into it).

Back