• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Oktober SL1 Tapcooler Canner Mounting Bracket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I designed this 3/16” steel mount to hold a Tapcooler canner on the side of my SL1 and sent it off to an online fabrication service. I did screw up the spacing on the holes for the Tapcooler. You just need to drill the holes out slightly larger and use washers and nuts on the back side. Or if you have the magnet version it doesn’t matter. It uses the existing motor bolts for mounting, I didn’t even need longer bolts. First pic is the mount as it will ship, second shows mine installed. I’m looking to drive the cost down by selling the second. The price represents half what I paid for 2 plus a few bucks for postage. $35 shipped in the continental US, you pay any payment service fees.

20220312_215529092_iOS.jpg
20220321_003344638_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Back