Ok i dont normally do clones but i gotta ask

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vance71975

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good clone recipe for Black Butte or Obsidian Stout from Dechutes brewery? Or any of their other beers for that matter?

I don't have it readily available, but Can You Brew It did Dechutes Obsidian Stout. You can download the pod-cast from the Brewing Network, complete with interview from the Dechutes head brewer about the recipe and tips on cloning it.

I believe there is also one out there for Mirror Pond. That is a better beer for this time a year.

well you mean ingredient lists, not recipes

The URL doesn't say "ingredient lists" in it.
shrug.gif

The URL doesn't say "ingredient lists" in it.
shrug.gif

The webpage says "Anyone passionate enough to homebrew has our respect. Also, in tribute, these handy blueprints of the nuts, bolts, hops, malts and nuances of our favorite brews" "**Note: Temps, times and weights are the challenge. Happy Brewing! " no grain percentages or weights or hop amounts or boil times

According to the head brewer for Dechutes, they do a 90 min boil on nearly all there beers, or so he said on the episode of CYBI.

Latest posts

Back