Oh man!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Reaction score
I just placed a couple ebay bids

one for THREE Dogfish 120min IPA'a

and a Dogfish World Wide Stout.

I hope I get at least one. that World Wide Stout should be great.

how much are they worth? ive had the DFH90 minutes...thats it. it was excellent.

We sell the 120 at work for $8.79 a bottle. Its a special occasion beer.

I've tried it before. Its strong, yes, but its PACKED with flavor. Its an amazing beer I thing everyone should try at least once.

The market next door to my house sells DFH 120 for $7.99 a bottle. If you don't win your ebay auction I can mail you a bottle if you want.

I've had the worldwide stout and the 120. Both are heavy hitters, and I wouldn't want them on a regular basis, but its nice to have tried them.

I've had the worldwide stout and the 120. Both are heavy hitters, and I wouldn't want them on a regular basis, but its nice to have tried them.

exactly.

the 120's were bottled in 2006 and have aged a bit. I might have one as soon as I get them, and save the other two for some special occasion.

WORLDWIDE STOUT is such a ball buster. I used to think that was the beefiest stout out there. There are others that are comparable but not too many. The 120 is great too. Better when it's aged a couple of years. It can be overly aggressive if it's green.

Back