Oh god my head...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k2brew

Reaction score
I went out last night with some college buddies and SWMBO is out of town so it got a little out of control.

Something like this
During the first half of the Bengals game
3 homebrews
2 yeunglings
went to a movie and snuck in 2 bmc cans
Hofbrauhaus
2 liters of the pilsnen

This morning is not cool and I have a tee time in less then 3 hours...

by the way... the goods is an awful movie, nothing can make that enjoyable

Come on. Unless those 3 homebrews were full growlers, then you had around a six pack over the course of the whole night! I hope you drank them with your pinky finger extended.

I say man up and pound a few beer and tomato juice cocktails this morning.

:) :mug:

Speaking of this I hung out with an old family friend this past week and he came in toting his own cooler of Bud Select and wine coolers for, I thought, his wife. No, turns out he mixed the wine cooler with the Bud! I watched him drink at least 16-17 of these monstrosities over the next couple of hours.

When he woke he drank Bud Select screwdrivers. That's right - Bud mixed with OJ.

Yeah I guess I'm just a sally since I should routinely pound a twlever and don't. Work really is the curse of the drinking class after all.

Come on. Unless those 3 homebrews were full growlers, then you had around a six pack over the course of the whole night! I hope you drank them with your pinky finger extended.

I say man up and pound a few beer and tomato juice cocktails this morning.

:) :mug:

Speaking of this I hung out with an old family friend this past week and he came in toting his own cooler of Bud Select and wine coolers for, I thought, his wife. No, turns out he mixed the wine cooler with the Bud! I watched him drink at least 16-17 of these monstrosities over the next couple of hours.

When he woke he drank Bud Select screwdrivers. That's right - Bud mixed with OJ.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

We did a New Glarus tasting last night with 24 of their beers. I had to get up at 6:30 this morning and I still have a headache...I'm right there with you dude.

That is truly disgusting. Probably left a litter of tiny umbrellas all over your bar too, didn't he?

Back