oh commercials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucket

Reaction score
so i just saw that dodge commercial where George Washington is driving the new Challenger.... it make me proud to be an American after watching that plus even more proud where this country allows you to pursue any avenue that you want in life (for the most part)...

When i see that im grateful that we are allowed to do almost anything especially brewing, having our government allow us to explore new new things and so on.... proud to be a brewer and an American? anyone else feel this way... (sorry canadians and others i don't want to be stuck up but im not sure of the way your gov't works and want not)

I'm proud of being American. Read a few books about George. He ain't quite the idol nor had the motives for fighting you learned about in school. It is a well done commercial. Just ashame how our history can be raped to promote a product. Eh, getting ready to spend the next couple of hours digging out from the storm...so I guess you'll have to excuse my pessimistic ramblings....lol

That's funny. I bet there are a lot of people who would consider it blasphemy to CGI George Washington and put him in a Dodge. Did you hear George Lucas is trying to buy the rights to dead actors so he can CGI them into movies? That's effed up.

Yeah, but George had a distillery and I think even a brewery... Everyone in power uses it to their advantage in one way or another. At least he wasn't Benedict Arnold.

Maybe not a Benedict Arnold, but he was a loyalist before the Brits screwed him out of some land. Anyway, not to bust on poor George. He was a human, just like Clinton, Bush, Nixon, etc. But hey, he loved beer. Good enough for me.

Latest posts

Back