Odells Cha-Cha-Cha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsdude

Reaction score
Since I live just outside of Fort Collins, CO I end up visiting the Odells Brewery tap room just about once a week. Odells has a 5 barrel pilot system that they use to experiment with new brews. These are available in their tap room only.

Yesterday I tried a brew they call Cha-Cha-Cha. It was fantastic! It is essentially a porter with cherry, coco, and chilies. Now I don't usually like fruited beers or chili beers but this one was so well balanced with great flavors I loved it.

I talked with Doug Odell a bit about it and told him I would like to see this one on the market. He said that the response to the beer had been very good. He had a few ideas on how to make it better. I hope they decide to bottle it.

If you are in CO and can get up to Fort Collins in the next week or so - give the beer a try and let me know what you think.

Back