Odell Brewing Co. Customer Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgrayson726

Reaction score
Odell Brewing has the best customer service that I have ever dealt with in ANY company, not just breweries. I host a Beerfest Friday's, every Friday. One of my buddies bought an Easy Street Wheat. It turned out to be sour and no one liked it (except for me because I actually like sour ales). So I called up the company to see if it was really supposed to taste sour. Long story short, they ended up mailing me a 6 pack of Easy Street, a mix 6er of 6 different beers, a ton of stickers/patches/keychains/bottle openers, and 2 t-shirts.

As Charlie Sheen would say: That's winning.

Well the question is.... is the Easy Street they sent you also sour? :)

That was awfully nice of them. Always great when a company does something like that, and honestly it usually more than pays for itself on the company's end due to the customer reinforcement.

I'm waiting to see "FTW" replaced with "Winning!" online. Winning is so much funnier and FTW was always kinda annoying.

Rev.

Back