Odd Side Ales Citra Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another step closer!!!!!!!

facebook_1932286743.jpg

I saw that on BA.

Excited for sure. More excited that I just got 3# of Pellet and Leaf Citra coming!

I saw that on BA.

Excited for sure. More excited that I just got 3# of Pellet and Leaf Citra coming!

Score¡!!!!
Just came back from Oddside tonight, I was told first bottles outta the gate will be Citra PA Morningwood Stout and Bourbon Barrel Aged Citra PA

Anyone wanna be a trade mule?! Hahah

Sounds pretty good. Glad they are expanding. Solid line up of beers for sure

Finally here it is! This however is the last single bottle left for right now, they do have Bourbon Barrel CPA available (and equally delicious). Has not been distributed yet.

ForumRunner_20130321_193035.jpg

Picked up a case while in Michigan over the weekend. $48 but well worth it.

I do have to say, though, that while yeast and gunk don't bother me in a Belgian ale, in a pale, not my friend. I mention this because there is a ton of sediment in these bottles. Make sure you refrigerate these for a whole day because I tried to simply ice one for a couple of hours with some not so good results. The beer is completely different when chilled properly.

Send me a bottle or three.. We can trade some locals.

I'm curious if their yeast is something different than a simple US05/ 1056 strain.

Send me a bottle or three.. We can trade some locals.

I'm curious if their yeast is something different than a simple US05/ 1056 strain.

Hmm... it tastes good, but you seriously have to pour it safely because it's really yeasty and weird if you aren't careful.

Back