Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit... and cherish it peons.... it is very odd feeling seeing them lose. Doesn't happen often. I actually have a fraction of appreciation for you guys all must feel all the time.

I would expect nothing less from you NE 'elite' ....fans....of your sports squad... who cares zero about you.

Good game though.

So I didn't see it, but from what I hear the pregame celebration was the most embarrassing display of arrogance and lack of self awareness in the history of sports television. Boston, man seriously...wtf is wrong with you people? aside from getting the **** kicked out of you on the field of course.

The most awkward part wasn't how quiet the stadium was in the 4th quarter, it was how unintelligible Michaels and Collingsworth were while trying to backtrack about everything good they said about the Patriots in the pregame and 1st quarter. That was painful. Especially when they pulled the newspaper clippings from 2014....

Your collective obsessions with the Pats continues to be the creepiest phenomenon on this entire site. The pure, violent masturbation you guys launch into over one loss just goes to show what a dominant team the Pats have become.

Packers lose, no one blinks. Sea Hawks lose, people yawn. The Pats lose and interweb tough guys can't get the lube out fast enough.

"Display of arrogance and lack if self awareness"!?!? Haha!!!! Are you freakin' serious!?? LOL. Dude... you need to get laid or something. If a football team, on the opposite side of the country, can get THAT into your head, you should look into some kind of medication regiment.

Hey... by the way... did you guys see the banner they raised for the Super Bowl win last year. Pretty sweet huh?

FIF btiches!

One, two, three, four, FIF.

Building on one of Cape's earlier posts:

2014, Pats start 0-1 with an ugly loss to the Dolphins. Went on to win SB XLIX
2003, Pats got shut out by Buffalo in the opened. Went on to win SB XXXVIII
2001, Pats also lost their opener. Went on to win XXXVI

So... We're on to New Orleans.

Your collective obsessions with the Pats continues to be the creepiest phenomenon on this entire site. The pure, violent masturbation you guys launch into over one loss just goes to show what a dominant team the Pats have become.

Packers lose, no one blinks. Sea Hawks lose, people yawn. The Pats lose and interweb tough guys can't get the lube out fast enough.

"Display of arrogance and lack if self awareness"!?!? Haha!!!! Are you freakin' serious!?? LOL. Dude... you need to get laid or something. If a football team, on the opposite side of the country, can get THAT into your head, you should look into some kind of medication regiment.

Hey... by the way... did you guys see the banner they raised for the Super Bowl win last year. Pretty sweet huh?

FIF btiches!

Yeah, the Pats are totally in my head...lol. How about you guys act like you've been there.

(Eyeroll)

FIF btiches!

Let them enjoy it for a day or two... they just won their Super Bowl. The Pats lost a single game

So uppity.

So I didn't see it, but from what I hear the pregame celebration was the most embarrassing display of arrogance and lack of self awareness in the history of sports television. Boston, man seriously...wtf is wrong with you people? aside from getting the **** kicked out of you on the field of course.

Unequivocally the stupidest post on this forum.

Back