Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Goodell's nightmare scenario continues :D

That was total domination right there.
Excellent game by the Pats in all three phases, and I don't think they suffered any casualties.

Don't know who will be favored but it should be a hell of a good game...

Cheers!

I just realized I have never heard Tom brady speak until now. Sounds like a tool.

%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80-%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8-1922333.jpeg

Here we go again... now I gotta get a flight... and figure out which parties to go to in Houston.

It's non-stop it feels like. Just connnnnnstantly going to the Super Bowl. It's almost like work for God's sake

There's no W in football, Hillbilly.

If you are going to be a grammar nazi, at least be a good one.
I omitted the "T" in it as well.

Oh and.....Pats fans should not call people "Hillbilly" when they are the type of people whom pull fire alarms at 3-AM in the hotels of opposing teams. Absolutely no class or sportsmanship

What kind of idiot would indict a million people with the act of a single soul? :drunk:

Anyway, not that it matters but I'm feeling wicked pissah good about the Superbowl.
Patriots have the better defense by far, the offense ain't too shabby, Patricia is a God, McDaniels has cut his bad play calls down to a minimum, and of course, there's Belichick.

I think the Patriots win this one going away :ban:

Cheers!

Real mature.

So, two weeks...

On the up side, NFL Network is/will be replaying a lot of Patriots film.
Watching the Patriots kick the Seahawks to the curb in SB XLIX right now.
That was an excellent game, non-fans (like most of the nitwits here) forget the two come-backs and just focus on Butler's righteous pick...

Cheers! :D

For the fans no longer in the hunt here's an interesting stat to use at the water cooler to impress your fellow co-workers on your knowledge of the New England Patriots:

For the 15 years of Tom Brady being the Patriots starting qb he made it to the Superbowl 7 times.

For the 15 years of Tom Brady being the Patriots starting qb he made it to the Superbowl 7 times.

They became a decent team once he took over as QB and have been pretty consistant. When he retires they will fall back into mediocrity unless he is replaced by a top notch QB which are short on in the NFL these days.

Back