Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Nordeast

facebook_1971037212.jpg

What the hell happened to Green Bay last night? I know they were down a few players, but MAN... what the ****?

bird... the pressure of trying to be an "elite team" year after year after year gets to teams (except for the Pats). They all collapse (except for the Pats). If a team wins a lot in a given year, the formula that drives the scheduling is set up to purposely give them as tough a schedule as possible, as long as it follows the divisional rotation... so teams tend to crumble (except for the Pats).

I mean... look at the Saints? Meh... good for a couple years and then... crap. Green Bay? Same thing. Pittsburgh? Baltimore?? Colts? You can go right down the line. They all have their little time in the sun and then fade away (except for the Pats).

It makes how dominant the Pats have been over the last decade even that much more impressive when you think about it.

Think Sherman can still go to the ProBowl?

So when he has a six game stretch where he's unreal, you dismiss it. When he has one bad game, it defines him. Yep, you're still mad. NE blows

The only reason the Seahawks lost is because of that goddamned wheel of parity!!

HoppyDaze said:
So when he has a six game stretch where he's unreal, you dismiss it. When he has one bad game, it defines him. Yep, you're still mad. NE blows

The only reason the Seahawks lost is because of that goddamned wheel of parity!!

You don't watch the games do you? Or follow the team? He's talking about the suspension axing his chance at a probowl

Cape Brewing said:
Another day another situation of Hoppy making a jackazz of himself on the football thread. You can almost set your watch to it.

Just embarrassing for him to spout off about the hawks. I can find the humor in it but blind homerism is never good.

This is just S-A-D, sad, sad, sad...

Or absolutely effing hilarious, depending on your outlook.

Personally, I lean towards hilarious. But that's just me.

You don't watch the games do you? Or follow the team? He's talking about the suspension axing his chance at a probowl

Had no idea he got suspended...So you're saying he played good yesterday?

Another day another situation of Hoppy making a jackazz of himself on the football thread. You can almost set your watch to it.

Nice over reaction to a response. I took a comment out of context. I know a few people in here who do that. For example...every post above this.

Hey Hoppy.. Is that why "Beastmode" couldn't crack 50 yards this weekend? He wasn't on the same PEDs as the entire Seahawks secondary?

You're right...he's terrible.

Do you even like sports, dude?

Those aren't my words

Just embarrassing for him to spout off about the hawks. I can find the humor in it but blind homerism is never good.

Wait, What? I'm a blind homer because of my comment about Dick Sherman? Guarantee I've been to more games than you, know more about the players and football in general.

You clowns have comical pack mentality where everyone makes retarded insults based on nothing thinking it means something because you're all doing it. It doesn't sting one bit fyi. Actually it makes me realize how much dumber NFL fans are compared to college football fans.

HoppyDaze said:
Had no idea he got suspended...So you're saying he played good yesterday?

Nice over reaction to a response. I took a comment out of context. I know a few people in here who do that. For example...every post above this.

You're right...he's terrible.

Those aren't my words

Wait, What? I'm a blind homer because of my comment about Dick Sherman? Guarantee I've been to more games than you, know more about the players and football in general.

You clowns have comical pack mentality where everyone makes retarded insults based on nothing thinking it means something because you're all doing it. It doesn't sting one bit fyi. Actually it makes me realize how much dumber NFL fans are compared to college football fans.

Iono sounds like you are mighty ticked off. I like your guarantees to like it matters you go to more games then me ooooo that gives much more knowledge then me sorry I bow down you your football prowess. For a guy that claims to understand the game more then us mere fans you spout off a lot of idiocy regarding the sport.

Personally, I lean towards hilarious. But that's just me.

It's absolutely comic genius...

The fact that his reason is basically, "Cause other Jets fans pick on me" is just... fantastic. The team is imploding to the point that the fans are turning on Fireman Ed simply for wearing the jersey of their starting QB.

If you had asked me, as a die-hard Pats fan, to write down what my dream scenario for how the Jets' season would turn out... I couldn't have thought of that.

I go to bed at night praying that Joe Namath gets hammered at a game, sucker punches Woody Johnson in the face, stumbles down to the field and takes a dump on the 50 yard line. That's really the only thing I could come up with that tops Fireman Ed retiring because the team sucks so bad and other fans are turning against him.

I'm still laughing.... (on the inside).

:ban:

sorry it took so long... I had to go back almost two posts of yours to find an example.

I go to bed at night praying that Joe Namath gets hammered at a game, sucker punches Woody Johnson in the face, stumbles down to the field and takes a dump on the 50 yard line. T

As wonderful as that would be, nothing - absolutely nothing - can ever top this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM

"I could care less about the team struggling... I wanna kiss you..."

ChshreCat said:
Seattle totally got hosed on that roughing the passer call that negated the INT... BUT the only reason the blown call mattered is because they played bad enough that it made a difference. Can't defend them today. They had some great plays (Washington's return... Tate's acrobat catch... etc) but over all they stunk.

You got to admit it was funny watching old Petey complain about a bad call that cost him the game in the after game interview

Man... Could you guys imagine what it would be like to be a fan of a team that is on pace to score points in a season than any other team in the history of the NFL??? Being the a fan of a team that would have the best... offense... EVER!?

Wow... That would be awesome to be a fan of a team like that!!

HOLD ON... I DO know what that's like! That's like being ME, THIS YEAR!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Wow, you guys should freakin all become Pats fans. It is tooootally fun.

Why so we can watch that great team blow it in the post season. Come on man you gotta be a fan of a team that has real low expectations that way when they do good we can talk about parity wheels.

Back