Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was an unnecessarily entertaining fourth quarter, and the referees and replay officials should be investigated for malfeasance, but indeed, sück it, Patriot Haters! :ban:

Cheers!

[edit] ps: the window to beat the Patriots may be closing as Brady is definitely getting into these youngsters' heads...

Yes Tom Jackson. We get it. You played for the Broncos and you would enjoy nothing more than slicking your hair back with Peytons jizz. We GET IT TJ. You don't need to tell us EVERY minute and a half.

That was an unnecessarily entertaining fourth quarter, and the referees and replay officials should be investigated for malfeasance, but indeed, sück it, Patriot Haters! :ban:

Cheers!

[edit] ps: the window to beat the Patriots may be closing as Brady is definitely getting into these youngsters' heads...

The replay officials need to be fired. OK I get it, every game has bad calls but to deny a challenged play because equipment wasn't working is a totally different thing. No it didn't change the outcome of the game. The team that was winning still won but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is the officials thought it was ok to deny the challenged play and let the game continue. What if that changed the game? What if it was another Hawks/Packers situation? Terrible calling in my opinion.

h22lude said:
The replay officials need to be fired. OK I get it, every game has bad calls but to deny a challenged play because equipment wasn't working is a totally different thing. No it didn't change the outcome of the game. The team that was winning still won but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is the officials thought it was ok to deny the challenged play and let the game continue. What if that changed the game? What if it was another Hawks/Packers situation? Terrible calling in my opinion.

1. It was a catch
2. Should they postpone the game for a day or two until they get working?
3. It was a catch
4. You should like a complete pvssy with that needless griping

1. It was a catch
2. Should they postpone the game for a day or two until they get working?
3. It was a catch
4. You should like a complete pvssy with that needless griping

1) I don't care
2) Yes they should delay the game until the equipment is working. I don't care that it was the Pats. This would apply to any game. If a challenge is thrown and the equipment isn't working they need to fix it. No way around it. A play was challenged so they need to review it. So now because equipment isn't working the refs can just take away parts of the game? Oh the cameras are down so we are just going to stop the game here and who ever is ahead wins.
3) Again I don't care. It was a challenge, they must review the play.
4) I do like a complete *****. I'm guessing you like an incomplete *****? Or maybe you don't like ***** at all!

h22lude said:
1) I don't care 2) Yes they should delay the game until the equipment is working. I don't care that it was the Pats. This would apply to any game. If a challenge is thrown and the equipment isn't working they need to fix it. No way around it. A play was challenged so they need to review it. So now because equipment isn't working the refs can just take away parts of the game? Oh the cameras are down so we are just going to stop the game here and who ever is ahead wins. 3) Again I don't care. It was a challenge, they must review the play. 4) I do like a complete *****. I'm guessing you like an incomplete *****? Or maybe you don't like ***** at all!

'Sound' damn auto correct. Although I'm curious about this incomplete pvssy concept

Matt Schaub is a complete POS as a player, what a joke, he's absolutely terrible.

Lolololol at that brilliant Chimp Kelly offense. 1-3 and looking like a hot steaming bag of doo doo.

Matt Schaub is a complete POS as a player, what a joke, he's absolutely terrible.

Lolololol at that brilliant Chimp Kelly offense. 1-3 and looking like a hot steaming bag of doo doo.

Hard to win games with a swiss cheese defensive approach.

I don't watch a ton of other teams, but if things keep going the way they are I think that November game between the broncos and the pats should be a good'n.

Yeah that kind of summed it up.

sherman1_0_standard_352_0.jpg

What matters is who they are playing. If NFC teams are playing each other, that just means they are playing against better teams. Someone has to compile a breakdown of games played NFC vs AFC in order to see who plays better again the other.

What matters is who they are playing. If NFC teams are playing each other, that just means they are playing against better teams. Someone has to compile a breakdown of games played NFC vs AFC in order to see who plays better again the other.

Afc> nfc so far thanks to all of last years PO teams....except the Hawks I hear they are still holding it down.

That's exactly what that demonstrates. Any intra-conference games can only produce a 1:1 win/loss ratio. The difference is entirely due to NFC vs AFC games (AFC has won 8 more than NFC). Think about it.

Fine....

WK 1 - 2 games

NFC Wins

Bear beat Bengals - 2

AFC Wins

Jets Beat Bucs - 1

WK 2 - 4 games

AFC Wins

Bills beat Panthers
Chiefs beat Cowgirls
Chargers beat Eagles
Broncos beat Giants - 4