Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh. game 1. put up a decent showing against the NFC champions even while shooting ourselves in the foot multiple times.

doing that vs putting up 12 points against carolina...

New York: 2 possessions, 2 turnovers.

I won't feel bad if I fall asleep in the 4th Quarter. The 3rd Quarter either.

EDIT: 3 turnovers in 3 possessions.

ku-xlarge.gif

Said the guy whose team couldn't find the end zone the whole game...against Carolina!

Aaaaahahahahahahahahaha <cough> <cough> ahahahhaha!

Cheers! :mug:

Which game were you watching? Oh wait, you didn't watch it or you'd know Seattle did score a touchdown. Better luck trolling next time, though.

Ok, my bad. I looked at the awesome 0-3-3-6 scoring by quarter and made an errant assumption.

I'll go hang my head for awhile :eek:

Ok, I'm back!

That's a scoring juggernaut you guys have out there!

Cheers! :D

Is there a 5 turnover rule in the NFL? You turn it over 5 times, record the loss, and everyone goes home early.

Goodnight New York.

day_trippr said:
Ok, my bad. I looked at the awesome 0-3-3-6 scoring by quarter and made an errant assumption.

I'll go hang my head for awhile :eek:

Ok, I'm back!

That's a scoring juggernaut you guys have out there!

Cheers! :D

Hey, Carolina has a great defense!

Hilarious Packers loss excuse what is this 2012. Can't talk s about the Pats road win never easy. Niners get a nice home win before the slaughter next week. And Wilson is Flawless once again. Perfect week in the Nfl.

Bruno Mars has been booked for the Super Bowl halftime show. I can't wait to miss it.

Ugh. They seem to want to see who the worst most poppy halftime concert performers they can get away with can be. I am honestly surprised they didnt go with Myley Citrus and Robin Thicke. I really do not want to hear about Bruno Mars having a 'wardrobe malfunction' for 3 months this year.

O dont act like you dont always bathe with steel wool you bama hick. Good thing our cable here doesnt suck and I saw the whole game in HD :D

Do you even have a team acid?
At least get your slurs correct you bumbling fish worshiping buffoon. Rednecks in Alabama. Hicks/Hillbillies in Tennessee/Kentucky etc. And to think here I was gonna comment on how much better the Tilapia looked against a @#$%ty team than their conference competition against the same.

Also, to answer your latter question, I've been a Titans fan since back in their Warren Moon days. They're god @#$%ing awful this year and they'll remain that way until they dump that PoS coach and Locker's worthless fragile @$$. My wife's a 49er fan so at least one of the games we actually want to see is worth watching at any given time apparently. I also tend to pull for the underdog QBs like SuperGinger and the Mighty Midget but I have to keep that @#$% reeled in or listen to the wife ***** about it.

You always want to start the season with a big play...

d3feb58b-4a7f-47ad-903f-0a39a8150c81_safety.gif
I'm just glad they beat the Steelers for spite reasons but still... Just damn.

Here's what went though Brady's mind all day today...

"1st and 10... fade back... crap, where's Hernandez?!? Oh yeah... better dump it off."
"2nd and 7... fade back... crap, where's Welker?!? Oh yeah... better dump it off."
"3rd and 3... fade back... crap, where's Gronk?!? Oh yeah..."
Sounds about right. Heheh

At least get your slurs correct you bumbling fish worshiping buffoon. Rednecks in Alabama. Hicks/Hillbillies in Tennessee/Kentucky etc. And to think here I was gonna comment on how much better the Tilapia looked against a @#$%ty team than their conference competition against the same.

Also, to answer your latter question, I've been a Titans fan since back in their Warren Moon days. They're god @#$%ing awful this year and they'll remain that way until they dump that PoS coach and Locker's worthless fragile @$$. My wife's a 49er fan so at least one of the games we actually want to see is worth watching at any given time apparently. I also tend to pull for the underdog QBs like SuperGinger and the Mighty Midget but I have to keep that @#$% reeled in or listen to the wife ***** about it.

I'm just glad they beat the Steelers for spite reasons but still... Just damn.

Sounds about right. Heheh

HAHAHA so your wife has better football logic? Sounds about right

all i see the past two pages is excuses! Pats looked how I thought they would, Geno already is showing good signs of learning from sanchez, chiefs are as good as I thought they would be and the dolphins won :D what a good day of football! Lets keep hearing those excuses cape
I'm certainly not on the Geno Smith fan-train by any stretch of the imagination but for a first NFL start and they managed to win in spite of an awful team (granted, against an equally awful team but then if I listen to the people here, 23-21 was a staggering performance by the Pats) I'd consider it a decent performance. Sanchez would have found a way to lose it and it could be worse to be fair... It's still better than Pryor's performance. I'd almost feel bad for the Raiders if I didn't despise them. At least the kid can run.

HAHAHA so your wife has better football logic? Sounds about right

Nope, but the wife has extremely thin skin and is easily butthurt. Reminds me of some people here actually.

I'm certainly not on the Geno Smith fan-train by any stretch of the imagination but for a first NFL start and they managed to win in spite of an awful team (granted, against an equally awful team but then if I listen to the people here, 23-21 was a staggering performance by the Pats) I'd consider it a decent performance. Sanchez would have found a way to lose it and it could be worse to be fair... It's still better than Pryor's performance. I'd almost feel bad for the Raiders if I didn't despise them. At least the kid can run.

Nope, but the wife has extremely thin skin and is easily butthurt. Reminds me of some people here actually.

You really wanna talk about the jets and raiders? Good to know you share qualities with your wife

Bruno Mars has been booked for the Super Bowl halftime show. I can't wait to miss it.

Bruno Mars would actually be an excellent halftime show. His music is current, yet has a classic vibe. He's a great performer and he's not likely to create a scandal. He's one of the few pop music performers on the radio that I can even listen to.

Oh, and how about that Peterson for Minnesota, eh?? 78 yard TD run for the opening play! I think he had some yards after that, but I can't remember how many. Anybody know?

You really wanna talk about the jets and raiders? Good to know you share qualities with your wife

Actually I responded to your statement on the Jets. I brought up the trainwreck which is Oakland. I guess I could have brought up the Chiefs but manhandling the Jags isn't exactly a tone setting performance.

Actually I responded to your statement on the Jets. I brought up the trainwreck which is Oakland. I guess I could have brought up the Chiefs but manhandling the Jags isn't exactly a tone setting performance.

I didnt speak highly of the jets, you did. thats the difference there

Latest posts

Back