Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must support AFC with your above statement. And just because a team has never been to the superbowl in their history (1967) dosent' mean that one year they finally get their act together and put together a superbowl team.

huh? Does anyone know of a Grimtas to English translator that I can use?

And before you go there, it's not the Saints fault they now have a fairly easy rest of the season. It's not their fault the other teams they have left to play are doing absoutly terribad.

Gotta love easy schedules. Thats how we (Miami) went 11-5 last season and won our division. :rockin:

This year we have the hardest schedule (in terms of last years playoff teams) and ...well....we'll see what happens.

Ok since you couldn't understand the abridged version I'll give you the unabridged.

I assumed your in the AFC as your from Newark. (Probably just made an A$$ of myself in doing so).

Saints History: (I've been a die hard fan for ~30 years now and always will be.)

The franchise was established in 1967 and I can count on one hand the number of times they have ever seen the playoffs. They have never been to a Superbowl in their history.

What I hate is the fact that the rest of the League considers the Saints a non-threat and most likely always will. The Saints never were considered as anything more then a speed bump on most other teams road to the Superbowl.

They have a very viable team this year and have been steadly improving that team over the last three years. I'm proud of my team and will continue to support them. I'm not here to banter or argue just contributing my support for my team in the" Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread"

As for my English I have no appologies that I'm a Louisiana Public School Educated person.

I freakin hate the "who have they beaten" garbage. It's not a team's fault who is on their schedule and if they have won 7 straight, they've won seven straight.

We are at the exact half way point and if a team is undefeated at this point, you have to give them some credit for being that way. And the Saints aren't exactly squeaking by crappy teams to be undefeated. They're on pace to beat the '07 Pats in points scored, which is damn impressive.

To you're earlier point though Grimtas... we'll see... the proof is in da puddin' and we'll see if they're still undefeated by week 13

I assumed your in the AFC as your from Newark. (Probably just made an A$$ of myself in doing so).

You assumed that from the fact that I live in Newark? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Have you ever even heard of Newark? Or maybe it is the big assed purple avatar that says im a ravens fan that might have given you a clue?

I freakin hate the "who have they beaten" garbage. It's not a team's fault who is on their schedule and if they have won 7 straight, they've won seven straight.

We are at the exact half way point and if a team is undefeated at this point, you have to give them some credit for being that way. And the Saints aren't exactly squeaking by crappy teams to be undefeated. They're on pace to beat the '07 Pats in points scored, which is damn impressive.

To you're earlier point though Grimtas... we'll see... the proof is in da puddin' and we'll see if they're still undefeated by week 13

Man what the hell happened to the trash talking? I do like that saints and would love to see them run the table on the NFC. I do really want to see them go against another elite team in the league though.

Tkx cape and yes like I said the Pat's have me worried, but they should be rested be the time we see ya ;)

You assumed that from the fact that I live in Newark? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Have you ever even heard of Newark? Or maybe it is the big assed purple avatar that says im a ravens fan that might have given you a clue?

I don't care what your avitar is I have them turned off on my end so I don't see them. Yes I've heard of Newark and have spent some time in Delaware. Sorry it's just not my cup of tea nor is any of the rest of the East coast.

It's tough to trash talk a 7-0 team. For an undefeated team, you need to just tip your cap and wait until you win. Then you can twist the knife in their side for days on end. It's much sweeter that way.

... now the Ravens... they suck, so it is easy to trash talk them.

It's tough to trash talk a 7-0 team. For an undefeated team, you need to just tip your cap and wait until you win. Then you can twist the knife in their side for days on end. It's much sweeter that way.

... now the Ravens... they suck, so it is easy to trash talk them.

Patriots will ass-rape the Saints
ASS RAPE

Saints dont have a good enough defense to slow the Patriots down.

We shall see. I'm going to LMAO whe the Saints do beat the Pats

NFC = AAA

No team in the NFC is under 100 in points scored.
3 teams in the AFC have allowed less than 100 points
The closest in the NFC.....................THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFC is a fuggin JOKE, the Aints let the Dolphins score 34 points on them.......what do you think Brady/Moss and Welker are going to score?

BOOM!

The road to the Superbowl starts next Sunday.
Patriots @ Colts

Tune in and watch the cream of the crop battle it out.

Who Dat 8-0 baby.

We got tired of just wooping a$$ so we started giving the other teams a running chance just to make the games harder on ourselves.. ;)

Pat's vs Colts
Pat's vs Saints are the two game's I'm looking forward to this season.

Cowboys Got R Did yesterday!

Out of the other NFC East teams, the Eagles are the team I always want the Cowboys to beat the worst. Today is a good day.

They just could not tackle his fat ass. He is one of the only people ever to have 2 100+ yard games.

But they would have been able to tackle him if the refs weren't in the way every play. (there that was for you CB)

nice....

On a different note, anyone see the most dominant team of the millenium lay the smack down on the Phins yesterday?

It was beautiful, you could hear all of the Phins fans walking out, sounding like Rob Schnieder's hillbilly from The Waterboy...

"Ohhhhh no... wesuckagain!!"

nice....

On a different note, anyone see the most dominant team of the millenium lay the smack down on the Phins yesterday?

It was beautiful, you could hear all of the Phins fans walking out, sounding like Rob Schnieder's hillbilly from The Waterboy...

"Ohhhhh no... wesuckagain!!"

Wow, I never thought I would hear someone brag about a win over the dolphins. Things must have gotten pretty bad for you lately. What's next? A party for beating the chiefs?

Meh, Fins are always a tough matchup. No shame in that. Division game. Besides, it was that damn Week 3 matchup that led to this whole Wildcat craze, so hopefully yesterday's spanking will remind people that it's not all that.

blah blah blah.... jealousness spewed by the great un-awesome masses.

Trailed int he 3rd quarter??? for what? 30 seconds???

And I didn't say they are the most dominant team THIS week... every team ebbs and flows. I'm just saying that the Pats are the most dominant team of this millenium.

True statement

And they took care of bid-niz on Sunday.

These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

And no amount of your little childish taunts are gonna change it.

And who said they were undefeated?!?! Put a couple more words in out mouths why don't you.

Hey, The Franchise was banged up, coming back from a massive knee injury that would cause any normal QB to retire and the Jets and Broncos (both road games for the Pats) freaking squeaked by... BARELY...

Now the Pats are healthy and starting to regain their form.

Which means ass-haa-whoooopin's for all.

A game in which you trailed in the third quarter is a spanking?

spanking... it was vicious.

The only reason the score wasn't a lot more lopsided is that Belichick caught so much guff from all of the crybabies back in 2007.

"booo hooo hooo... the Pats run up the score on everyone. They're big meanies!! I hate them!!! I'm gonna stomp my feet and pout until they stop scoring so many points!!! HMMMMPH!!"

So Belichick tries to keep the games at least in the same ballpark now.

Hmm, the most dominant team of this millennium buckles to crybabies?

Not buckles... made a concession to. The man doesn't have a heart of stone. Even Belichick feels bad for folks once in a while. I think he just put himself in the shoes of fans from other teams. He realized how humilating it must be to go into a game against the Pats knowing that, realistically, you have no shot at all. None. That's a hopeless feeling and Belichick doesn't what to hurt people THAT bad.

Besides, fans of other teams not going to their games because they knew they were just going to get slaughtered isn't a smart move financially. Give 'em a glimmer of hope, they come out to the stadium, the team makes a few bucks, the NFL makes a few bucks and ultimately, the Pats benefit a bit as well. Why shoot the customer in the foot by embarrasing their team EVERY week or every year??

Do you guys in the NE speak English or is it piss poor education?

Umm... yes.

Wow, I never thought I would hear someone brag about a win over the dolphins. Things must have gotten pretty bad for you lately. What's next? A party for beating the chiefs?

Err, Ravens lost to the Bengals

TWICE

ROFL

Ravens have been subjected to teh Belichick curse :D

... work day???? teaching elementary school special ed????

That's some pretty heavy trash talking!

cowboys=rubber, pats=glue, what you say bounces off of us and sticks to you. yada yada yada...

Now you know good and well that Patriot fans are not allowed around children!

... that's only true for children who will not grow up to be Pats fans. Having us around children who will be fans of other teams completely deflates any hopes and dreams they might have. If they get an up close look at our sheer awesomeness, they'll very quickly realize how pathetic and futile their own football team is and they lose the will to live.

It's actually the leading cause of adolescent suicide: not being as awesome as the Pats or Pats fans.

True story

Back