Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^hahahaha!^ Or the Seahawks?

"TB12 now has more playoff wins (28) than any other QB in NFL history has playoff starts."
Yeah...he's clearly done :D

But..."We're on to KC", and in that spirit:

"Top-seeded Kansas City had the 31st-ranked defense in the NFL in 2018, allowing an average of 405.5 yards per game. The Chiefs were 31st against the pass and 27th against the run. "

Yoda-Belichick will find the way to make all of that matter...

Last edited:
I like Brady's comment to the reporter, asking about playing KC next week. "Well, they're a good team over there. I know we suck and can't win any games, so we'll see."

Brady has started at QB for 17 seasons (if you take out the one season he got hurt in game one and was out for the year).

Out of those 17 seasons, the Pats have made if to the AFC Championship 13 times.

upload_2019-1-14_10-9-21.png

Good sign: Pats officially pissed off at being the underdogs.

Even better: The National Weather Service is projecting an arctic blast to settle over Kansas City for the Chiefs’ game against the New England Patriots. Temperatures at kickoff could range from 10 degrees to well below zero, potentially making it the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history.

Last edited:
(Eyeroll)

Wow... wait until two games left in the season and then act like you-got-dis.

Amateur Night called and they want their post back.

I dunno, better late than never...

And definitely better than that bama guy that talked **** (well tried to) after every game (including when they played the Citadel), yet disappeared after they got their azz handed to them by Clemson...

At least hoppy sticks around when his team fails miserably...

Last edited:
oh because there's only two games left, you're not allowed to comment... dafuqever!!!

I didn't know I was entering the realm of Football God Keyboard Coaches and Armchair Quarterbacks... BWAHAHAHAHA

I dunno, better late than never...

And definitely better than that bama guy that talked poopy (well tried to) after every game (including when they played the Citadel), yet disappeared after they got their azz handed to them by Clemson...

At least hoppy sticks around when his team fails miserably...

Troo. Brutal to give Hoppy props but he IS solid for that.

Not remotely shocked the JV football guy pulled that stunt at all. Saw that in his character from a mile away.

The only thing worse than a Raider Fan,

Is a Pat's Fan that jizz themselves everytime Tom Brady throws the football... BWAHAHAHAHA

oh because there's only two games left, you're not allowed to comment... dafuqever!!!

I didn't know I was entering the realm of Football God Keyboard Coaches and Armchair Quarterbacks... BWAHAHAHAHA

Lemme guess, you’re gonna take the Pats over the Chargers last week?

Tell us more Nostrodomus!!!

Don't get yer knickers in a knot,
This is the "Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread"

Just having some fun [emoji12]

So anyway...

Kinda crazy that the Pats really have to start being considered the greatest franchise in the history of all sports.

We have been saying “of the millennium” but it’s beyond that at this point.

Sounds like Brady has taken one too many blows to the head. Patriots could be in luck next year though as Nick Foles will be looking for a team to lead.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...y-for-irresponsible-comments-about-the-brain/

"First of all, I have been doing it a long time, so your body gets used to the hits. The brain understands the position you are putting your body into, and my brain is wired for contact. I would say in some ways it's become callus to some of the hits. Based on all the pliability treatments I do, my muscles just absorb the forces and disperse the forces as well as they ever have. I take hits better now at 41 than I did when I was 25. I really train that way. I've made it a real priority in my life. I think about it on a daily basis. It's so important for me because I realize when I look around the locker room, I look around at other guys in the league, and I realize they are playing at such a disadvantage because of what I am able to do and how I am able to treat my body. It actually gives me a lot of confidence. I look at certain hits in a game that I see on film and people go, 'God, did that hurt a lot?' And I will say, 'No, I didn't even really feel it.'

"It is just from all the work I'm putting in, understanding the things I need to do to prepare my body. I do it year round. It really works for anything. It works for me for football. Skiing I feel the same way. I could play basketball, any activity that I want to do, I feel like my body is so prepared to do it."

EDIT - I read it again and my god is he a ******.

TB12 could go skydiving with a busted parachute and will himself to a soft landing it appears.

So anyway...

Kinda crazy that the Pats really have to start being considered the greatest franchise in the history of all sports.

We have been saying “of the millennium” but it’s beyond that at this point.

You're really good at proclaiming ridiculous **** that can't be measured or verified. So insecure

Latest posts

Back