NYC Craft Beerfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnGonk

Reaction score
Any tri-state area guys heading to this? Went up there and have to say, many good offerings! There was also a decent showing from some west coast breweries. Just looking to see if anyone from the forum went and checked it out. Cheers!

Was there last year. Awesome venue and great vendors.
FW was prob my favorite with wookey jack...in general admission.
They put it in VIP this year thought that was weird.
Goose island poured coffee and founders had doom couple months before release in VIP
After looking at the VIP this year i opted out. Stone goterdamerung and widmer gentleman club? No thx.

Was Victorys table mobbed the whole time for dirtwolf? lol

Yeah i went to vip. It was pretty good. No Victory wasnt that mobbed, just about the same lines as a lot of others. I did notice bronx brewing was creating a big following...rightfully so, they had an awesome black ale. One of the best i had at the fest.

Yeah i went to vip. It was pretty good. No Victory wasnt that mobbed, just about the same lines as a lot of others. I did notice bronx brewing was creating a big following...rightfully so, they had an awesome black ale. One of the best i had at the fest.

IMO Wookey is one of the best black ales out there.

What was your favorite in VIP?

Yeah wookey is one of my favorites. The vip wasnt anything special in terms of offerings...it was just an extra hour prior. But i liked captain lawrence, bronx, and kuka.

Yeah wookey is one of my favorites. The vip wasnt anything special in terms of offerings...it was just an extra hour prior. But i liked captain lawrence, bronx, and kuka.

The connoisseur ticket, obviously more money, were given some special offerings. What they were, i have no clue.

Back