NPS/NPT to TC Adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxkling

Reaction score
I dry fired my HLT element on my last brew day when cleaning. My long term goal is to replace my keggles with nicer kettles that will probably have TC ports.

I want to go ahead and order a nicer element, but I have a 1” NPT threaded fitting in my keggle.

Does anyone know if they made a male 1” NPT/NPS to 1.5 TC adapter and if so will the element fit?

I dry fired my HLT element on my last brew day when cleaning. My long term goal is to replace my keggles with nicer kettles that will probably have TC ports.

I want to go ahead and order a nicer element, but I have a 1” NPT threaded fitting in my keggle.

Does anyone know if they made a male 1” NPT/NPS to 1.5 TC adapter and if so will the element fit?

I found this.

Beduan 1.5" Tri Clamp to 1" NPT Male Stainless Steel Sanitary Fitting Home Brew Connector (Ferrule OD 50.5mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0899YLLN4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LzrAFbNB90CZ6

It looks like it sits far back, but this is for my HLT so I don’t think scorching is a problem since it’s just water.

Back