Now you have me thinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDWHAHB

Reaction score
I'm getting jealous of all these builds! At first I thought I'd stick to my manly propane flames...but now I'm rethinking. I'm way to busy right now, but I see an electric build in my future. Keep the inspiration coming. I've been hoarding some random parts.

I'm getting jealous of all these builds! At first I thought I'd stick to my manly propane flames...but now I'm rethinking. I'm way to busy right now, but I see an electric build in my future. Keep the inspiration coming. I've been hoarding some random parts.

RDWHAHB; I was just brewing today with my all electric system. I have my controller down for diagnostics (learning how it works). I had to control the whole system manually. And I thought to myself, 'Even doing this without a control box is easier than flame throwers'....,,, I'm never going back!... oh yah. I'm in Florida and being outside today would have been a sweaty ordeal, 93* and humid. Nope, I'm inside in 73* AC... ;)

Back